(350-6152) Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Diagnostic Stethoscope elevates patient monitoring beyond conventional technology. Even in the most difficult environments, innovative design helps isolate subtle changes in patient health. Don't waste time tuning out — truly tune in with the 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Diagnostic Stethoscope.
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Diagnostic Stethoscope's distinctive, chalice-shaped chest piece delivers outstanding acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility, and convenience for treating adult and pediatric patients. Both sides of the chest piece have single-piece diaphragms that are easy to remove and clean, while the pediatric side of the chest piece easily converts to a traditional open bell by removing the tunable diaphragm and replacing it with the included non-chill bell sleeve. Listen to, identify, and diagnose even the most subtle body sounds through the power of tunable diaphragm technology. Simply hold the chest piece with light pressure to hear low-frequency sounds and increase pressure incrementally to hear higher-frequency sounds. Dual-lumen tubing combines two sounds paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise that traditional double tubes create. Stain-resistant, durable, and designed for the healthcare environment — choose the 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Diagnostic Stethoscope.
- Tunable diaphragm amplifies a range of sounds by adjusting pressure on the chest piece
- Tubing forgoes pthalate plasticizers to last longer and resist stains
- Non-chill bell sleeve for increased patient comfort
- Soft-sealing ear tips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made without natural rubber latex
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations